Thursday, August 16, 2012

Aug 10 - Glasgow

In the morning we visited the Kelvingrove Art Gallery, which is super cool. Most of my pictures are devoted to the floating heads exhibit, which is my favorite part of the gallery


Before we walked over to the Cathedral, some bands were practicing for the piping festival. I think this group was from Canada, I can't tell if they are waiving at me in the video orrrr telling me to get away. Either way, I captured a little bit of their practice



On the drive to and fro Glasgow, I caught some naptime and listened to a little Fun. on my iPod. The frontman used to be a member of a band I really enjoy called The Format, who described themselves as "desert pop." The sounds are very similar among the two bands, still poppy but not total crap. I enjoy them.

That evening, we went to the Three (Free) Sisters to catch a free comedy show. The show pretty good, but I got lost and seperated from everyone for about 20 minutes, so I bought another beer and walked around to people watch while hoping I'd bump into my friends in the chaos. The bar was playing a lot of Beyonce dance music including some "Single Ladies" and taking it back with "Bootylicious"

No comments:

Post a Comment